Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update...

I am almost finished with Caden's Toy Story Birthday party decorations so I will be posting the rest of what I have made aside my stepmom next week. I gotta get a few more items to have everything that I need to be completed. YEAH!!! It is always a HUGE relief when I have all that done and can relax until the first weekend of December, well with birthday party stuff anyhow!!! LOL!

So....with that almost wrapped up I will be able to work on Christmas projects that I am sooo excited about doing. Christmas is my favorite time of year and favorite holiday by far! I am open to any ideas that you may have for plates or any other kind of decor (ornaments, maybe) anyhow I am getting all my notes together to get started....can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

MUAH,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment